CAPACITY: Upper Level – 100
Terms and Conditions:
- Costs: General event (Showers, birthdays, meetings, etc.) – $145 for the second floor for 3 hours. Each additional hour is $40. A damage deposit of $100 is required per floor.
- All fees are payable at time of reservation in cash. Damage deposits can be cash or cheque and will be refunded by mail or in person within seven days of the event. Renters assume responsibility for all damages that occur during the time of the event and/or rental.
- It will be the Renter’s responsibility to contact the Executive member in charge for access to the hall on the day of the event.
- CANCELLATION OF RENTAL WILL RESULT IN A $50 CHARGE.
- A member of the Executive must be in attendance and shall be responsible to ensure that the building is cleared at the specified hour. The executive member shall have full authority to have the hall cleared in the event of disorderly conduct.
- Set up and clean up of the kitchen and hall is the responsibility of the Renter, as outlined in the set up/clean up sheet.
- The Renter agrees to be fully responsible for the costs of repair or replacement of all damages to the Community Centre property contributable to the actions of the Renter or its guests. The damage costs shall be deducted from the damage deposit or should the damage exceed the deposit, the Renter agrees to pay the difference (cost and values to be determined by the Executive).
- The Community Centre does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen articles.
To book the Hall or for Hall rental enquiries, please contact Alyssa @ 204-582-8249 or email email@example.com